To lease, market, and retain positive resident relations of multi-family residential apartment communities. Maintain appearance and structure of all communities in accordance with company expectations. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Greet prospects and qualify by covering all criteria (ask questions, complete guest card, etc.).
- Promptly record all telephone and in-person visits on appropriate paperwork and software.
- File guest cards and maintain them according to procedures.
- Demonstrate community and apartment/model and apply knowledge to prospects.
- Have prospect complete application and secure deposit in accordance with the company procedures and Fair Housing requirements.
- Process applications for approval in Entrata. Follow-up with applicant regarding status.
- Generate lease documents and secure signature and deposit payment prior to prospect move-in. Orient new residents to the community.
- Set up utility services for residents prior to move-in.
- Prepare move-in folder and apartment prior to new move-in. Go over the move-in folder with new residents and provide them with all keys, garage remotes, etc.
- Follow-up with all prospects.
- Assist in monitoring renewals. Distribute and follow-up on renewal notices.
- Advertise available apartments.
- Responsible for following up to make sure all docs have been signed and that parking logs are up to date
- Accept, collect, and date rental payments.
- Post late notices and 5-day notices for failure to pay rent, the same day received.
- Prepare move-in folders, showing folders, move-out packets, pre-walk packets, move-in bags.
- Generate lease paperwork and input to Entrata accurately and on a timely basis.
- Maintain current resident files.
- Update parking logs.
- Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission records on leases for bonus purposes.
- Consistently implement policies of the community.
- Receive phone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns, and comments.
- Complete maintenance requests in a timely manner and informs maintenance technicians.
- Answer questions for residents about community, repairs, rent, rules, etc.
- Contribute to the cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on a continuing basis.