Palisade Property Management is looking for a dynamic individual to assist us in the marketing, leasing, and administrative efforts. The Property Manager (PM) is responsible for all activities related to apartment rentals, move-ins, and lease renewals, including generating and handling traffic, leasing apartments, qualifying prospects, preparing lease documentation, and completing move-in procedures in accordance with the company’s and the community’s established policies and procedures. The PM provides high-quality resident service and conveys resident service requests to the Maintenance Team and other service associates.
Responsibilities include: Assisting management in gathering and compiling current market and economic information and preparing competitive and market analysis and market trends, handling telephone and on-site traffic, showing “ready” apartments, closing the lease, qualifying prospects, completing all related paperwork, and activities to ensure a timely move-in. This position is also responsible for complying with all state, federal, and/or local laws relating to Fair Housing.
- At least 12 months leasing experience in the apartment industry
- Excellent leasing/marketing skills
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, professionalism, and a high level of enthusiasm
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in converting phone calls to appointments
- Exhibit strong demonstration and closing skills
- Thorough organizational and administrative abilities
- Thorough knowledge of Fair Housing laws