- Responsibilities include marketing, leasing, team motivation, budgeting, cash management, and strong resident relations.
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization’s mission — specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT, and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Oversee financial management, planning, systems, and controls.
- Management of budgets in coordination with upper management.
- Development of community events program.
- Monitor all a/r accounts to ensure portfolio delinquency of less than 1% on a monthly basis.
- Review accounts payable invoicing and ensure payment in a timely manner.
- Regular meetings with upper management around fiscal planning.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Development and implementation of marketing, pricing and concession programs for the portfolio of apartment communities.
- Ensuring the physical aspects of the communities meet the company’s established standards for safety, appearance, and operation within the budgeted financial goals.
- Ensuring acquisitions are sound and reasonable. This involves projecting operating budgets and determining the financial impact of a takeover.
- Our goal is to operate in a much more professional manner meaning student staff needs will lessen moving forward while protecting the assets we currently manage.
- Assist with Lease-Up where ever needed. That includes answering phones, going on showings, completing follow-ups and assisting with lease signings.
- Financial Planning. In order to continue growing, we need operating budgets for each property along with quarterly monitoring to make sure budgetary goals are reached.
- Develop a detailed marketing plan to ensure leasing goals for each leasing office. Review all social media campaigns and ensure daily posting of relevant material. Actively work to complete outreach marketing to continue building the Palisade Property brand.